Planning a camping trip? Perfect! Most people forget or overlook one important item when packing for their trip- a camping table. If you belong to this group, its time you thought about investing in a portable camping table.
Camping tables should be lightweight, easy to carry, and easy to assemble. When dismantled, they should take up minimal space. Besides, some can easily hold up to 100lbs while others can be used for cooking.
Adjustable camping tables come in handy and we have made your browsing simpler by choosing the 5 best camping tables in the market today. Let us take a closer look at each of them.
5 Best Camping Tables:
1) Lifetime 4428 Height Adjustable Craft Camping and Utility Folding Table – All-purpose table
Our best pick among camping tables is the Lifetime 4428 camping table. Made with high-quality HDPE plastic, this utility table is not only durable but stain, rust, and scratch-resistant too. It also has power-coated steel that makes it sturdy and rigid. This all-purpose table will take care of all your camping needs.
Measuring 48’’ x 24’’, this camping table can accommodate four people. It can be adjusted in 3 different heights: 24’’, 29’’, and 36’’. Besides, the frame tubing has a diameter of 25mm to hold as much weight on the tabletop.
When we tested this adjustable table, we found it easy to fold in half and pack for a camping trip. It perfectly fits in the included carry bag that has straps for convenient carry.
With a two year warranty, this folding table is perfect to use when camping with kids.
- Made of high-quality HDPE plastic as well as powder-coated steel
- It is water-resistant, scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, rust-resistant, and easy to clean
- When folded, it is easy to transport and store
- Has three adjustable heights
- The table is sturdy and rigid
- When setting the table, it requires at least two people to unfold it
- Not ideal for heavy items
2) Beckworth & Co. Smart Flip Folding Table – Superior quality on board
Made with a one-piece design, the Beckworth & Co. camping table is made from high quality and premium bamboo and 7075 aluminum. The legs and the frame are sturdy and firm.
Besides, even with quality materials, the table is lightweight but can hold 66lbs weight. It measures 31.5’’ x 23.6’’ when unfolded and can hold two people comfortably. The height can be adjusted to a high of 25.6’’ and a low of 17’’. Either way, comfort is guaranteed.
Retailing at a pocket-friendly price, this portable table needs not more than 30seconds to fold and unfold. All that is required is you twist, pull, then lock the table and you are done.
Take this folding table with you for picnics, barbeque, camping, and tailgates.
- Needs less than 30seconds to set up
- Made of quality bamboo and lightweight 7075 aluminum
- Lightweight but can hold 66lbs
- Can be adjusted to 17’’ height as well as 25.6’’
- Has a friendly price tag
- Carries less weight compared to other camping tables
3) Trekology Portable Camping Side Tables – An all-weather partner
If you are an adventurous camper who is not worried about the weather changing drastically, then the Trekology Camping table is your best option. It has been built to withstand any weather element. The tabletop is made of aluminum making it waterproof and easy to clean. It also features aircraft-grade aluminum.
Moreover, the legs are designed to suit any terrain. The rubber legs are rugged and have sturdy construction to keep the table sturdy. You can easily cook on this table since it can comfortably hold 50lbs.
Since no assembly is required, folding and unfolding require minimal time. When folded, this outdoor table easily fits in cars.
The only shortcoming on this side table is its height. It is comfortable when one is seated but too low when one bends down. The height is equivalent to the knee height of an adult making it quite low since it cannot be adjusted higher.
- The rubber legs are perfect for rough terrain
- Built to withstand any weather condition
- It is lightweight, easy to carry and fits in cars
- Can hold up to 50lbs
- The height is quite low when one is not seated
4) Coleman Packway Folding Camp Table – All in one package
Looking for a versatile table? The Coleman Packway Camping table is exactly the right fit. This folding table has a 4 in 1 design. This means it can serve as a square table, bi-level table, buffet table or separate tables. There are brackets in place to help attach the tables securely.
Meanwhile, this outdoor table has three adjustable heights. The low height measure 14.5’’, the medium at 27.5’’, with the highest at 31.5’’. The legs are sturdy and can carry 300pounds.
The Coleman folding table is suitable for camping adventures and tailgating. When folded, it fits in the carry case provided making it convenient to carry.
- This versatile table can accommodate more than 8 people
- The height can be adjusted to 14.5’’, 27.5’’, and 31.5’’
- It is lightweight, easy to fold and transport
- Can hold up to 300pounds
- It is not suitable for use with hot stoves
5) Coleman Outdoor Compact Table – Best for cooking purposes
The Coleman Outdoor Compact Table is both portable and durable. It is lightweight and weighs just 9lbs 8oz. The frames are made of strong steel making the foldable table durable and steady.
With an equal length, width, and height of 27.6’’, the table can hold 100lbs on the aluminum slat. This aluminum table top will not get damaged from hot pans and stoves making it perfect for cooking.
This lightweight compact table can hold four seats letting you enjoy an outdoor picnic as a family. Besides, one can easily set it up without an instruction guide.
Included in the package is a carry bag with straps for easy transportation.
- Super lightweight
- Frames are made of strong steel for durability
- Can be used for cooking
- Holds up to 100lbs. weight
- Easily portable in the provided carry case
- The aluminum slat top scratches easily despite its durable nature
- This table does not feel stable to hold heavy objects.
When purchasing for a camping table, always put into consideration the sturdiness of the table, the weight it can carry, and how lightweight it is to carry around. It is also important to check whether it is waterproof, heatproof, rust-resistant, and scratch-resistant.
With that out of the way, we hope you find your suitable camping partner.